Requirements to Participate
- Minimum of 2.0/C average and no F's for the previous Grading
Quarter before try-outs and during the playing season.
- Coaches will monitor students' eligibility and will post
lists of students trying out for teams or who have made a team
so classroom teachers may check these lists for eligibility.
- Referrals to the office for misconduct are grounds for ineligibility
to participate in an activity/game in the week of the incident.
- Ineligibility means the student will be removed from the
team for participation in games, but not removed from practice.
- Students may be removed from a team for unsportsmanlike
- To participate in the activity scheduled for the day, students
must attend at least four periods on the day of the activity.