Certificated Employment Selection Process
Applicants for certificated positions can expect the following selection process:
• Complete and submit an application on www.edjoin.org Cambrian School District is proud to have a "paperless" hiring process for certificated staff. Beginning around the first of January each year, new online applications are accepted for the following school year. Please note that you can not apply to Cambrian School District unless we have an actual job posted. The EdJoin website is a free online job search site with job postings for districts around the state. You will need to visit the EdJoin web site, or our District's employment web site, frequently to determine whether or not we have a current job posted. Job opportunities are most frequently available in the spring, but other opportunities arise throughout the year.
• An application packet is considered complete only when the following documents are uploaded to your online EdJoin application packet:
• Applications are screened by District administrators.
• Selected applicants are interviewed by District administration.
• Finalists are invited to visit the prospective school site(s), if possible.
• Reference checks are completed.
• An employment contract is offered to the selected finalist.
• Employment is subject to the approval of the Cambrian School District Board of Trustees. Welcome to the exemplary staff of the Cambrian Schools! We look forward to doing all that we can to help you succeed and grow in your profession.
• The application process continues until all positions are filled.
Cambrian School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer